Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Linzy Dear!!!!


My family and I has all been reminded quite a bit for the past...well ever since her LAST birthday that Linzy's birthday is just around the corner!! Linz is the best sister-in-law! I'll admit the selfish part of me use to be quite concerned about who my brother would pick to marry because whoever he married would become my new sister! So I really didn't want him to pick some chic that I wouldn't get a long with. I guess I can say my brother is brilliant because he picked the best little fishy in the sea! I love her so much and really couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law! She fits into our family really well and I'm so excited for the many many many years to come with her in our family! Happy 21st Linz!!! WATCH OUT VEGAS!!! ;)


No comments: