Monday, May 16, 2011

We made a decision, AND........

We be goin' private!!!
Never thought that I would, BUT...I am! My mom put a counter on my blog which makes me super happy to see that people are looking at my blog!! On the downside, it is kinda creepy at the same sense! Since my last cruise post I have had over 200 views (in just two days). Like I said, I absoultely love for people to read my blog because not only am I doing it for my own personal self, I am also doing it for other friends and family to see what's up w/ the Edwards'! So with that being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to send me your email if you read my blog! Even if I don't REALLY know you all that well and you still read my blog, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL!! Maybe that way I can see what blogs I am missing out on viewing too! ;) My blog is kinda crazy and won't allow some people to post comments. SO, either try to comment your email address, email me your address at kyleemorgan@hotmail.com, or let me know your email on facebook!! THANKS GUYS!!!
oh and ps. I'll be going private one week from TODAY! May 23rd! 

14 comments:

The Ahlins said...

jasonahlin@hotmail.com

matesen said...

You better add me! mariahsg@msn.com :)

The Park Family said...

Add us too!! avalonpark@hotmail.com

Linzee said...

Hey Kylee, this is Linzee Molyneaux Gadd, I check out your blog on occasion also. I found it on Alisha's so if you don't mind add me, my email is linzeemo@hotmail.com. Your cruise looks like you had a blast!!

Annie Nielson said...

I've been thinking of going private, too. I hate to do it but you gotta do what you gotta do :( BUT, add me so I can read your blog. annie@grumpy.com

Anonymous said...

I think it's better for everyones families if they are private... good choice ky
ashleebrotherson@gmail.com

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Hey I hope you dont mind adding me. mmikkell@hotmail.com

Grandma Mc said...

Please add me too! missyomac@hotmail.com

KK and Company said...

Good idea sista.

keenacharris@yahoo.com

McKel said...

Will you add me please
mjonesy75@hotmail.com
Thanks McKel

..Amber.. said...

add me please! ambermcpherson@yahoo.com

Clint and Britney said...

britney_bowles@hotmail.com
Please add me!

Lunt Family said...

Hey would you add me PLEASE!! ;)
mklunt@yahoo.com

Taya said...

Hey Ky. Here is my email. tayasophia@hotmail.com