Monday, August 1, 2011

On Nixon's Request....

We decided to add ONE more to the crew!




This little baby will be arriving to our home around February 27th! Before I was even pregnant Nixon would ALWAYS say, "I wanna baby brudder". He obviously doesn't get it too much, but at random times he will say "Baby brudder in there?" (pointing to my belly). Yesterday he said "Baby sister in there?" while pointing to my arm pit. Then he said, "Baby brudder in there?" pointing to my breast! Needless to say I think the little guy will be very excited to have either a baby brother or baby sister! He's going to be a good help and we are excited for him to have someone to play with!
 

6 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

CONGRATS KYLEE! I now understand why you weren't able to run the half. ;)

Annie Nielson said...

Congrats! Kaydee had made a comment on Facebook about your little peanut inside--now it makes sense :) That is so exciting!!

matesen said...

My mom told me your news last weekend and I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well! Congrats :)

Amanda said...

I think i saw this on Facebook...? Either way i'm so happy for you! Nixon is adorable and I can't wait to see lots of updates and pictures about this new little guy (or gal)

Jessica Carol said...

Holy cow!! I am so behind! Congrats on the new baby I hope you are feeling ok. You have such a beautiful little family I am so excited for you!

paige and jord said...

congrats kylee! how exciting for you guys!