Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nixon!

Nixon has been one nutty kid lately! He says and does the most random and funniest things! Somedays I lose my patients with that kid, but luckily he always finds away to melt my heart or make me laugh. He is one handsome buy who never EVER holds still! not even for a picture! ;) He has been so obsessed with soccer lately and has done so well. He loves it! He is also obsessed with his soccer number, #9....as well as Lexi's number, #8, his age, #3, and Lexi's age, #4. He loves to find those numbers any where we are. He will also go up to random people wherever we may be and tell them, "My soccer number is #9, what number are you?" He is a very very outgoing kid and is not shy at ALL! We love him so much and can't believe how big he is getting! He has become so independent and it is pretty bitter sweet!





















Funny things Nixon has said:

As he was getting ready to go to school he said to me, "You wanna keep me?" I replied yes, and he said. "I have to go to school!"

Nixon-"I don't want you to take my picture!" Me- "Ok, I won't." Nixon-"You just taking pictures of Texas?"

"You love me or no?" (classic saying)

"When I was a baby my mom said hi Nixon, and he just named me that."

"Daddy has to take Addie to the doctor because she has a rash. She keeps pooping her pants so she has a rash. I have to teach her how to poop in the potty."

Nixon asked Conner how is 'moostach' came back. He said, "You just poke them in there?"

(The rest are all things I posted on facebook about him....sorry for the repeat)

We caught Nixon refusing the candy at one of the houses and instead asked the man for a drink of water. He came back with a bottled of water for Nixon. He is one gutsy child!!

I put Nixon to bed almost 20 minutes ago, but he keeps coming out trying to sweet talk his way into not having to go to bed. When I started to get upset, he started whining and said, "Mommy! You're my friend!" I couldn't be mad at him anymore! haha, that kid sure 
knows how to sweet talk his mama!

Nixon made the decision today that he wants to be a monster truck driver when he gets big, because football players fall and die, and he doesn't want to get hurt. I don't think his dad, Bampa, or Uncle Karson would approve of that!

Nixon asked me if we could play 'naughty'. I asked him what he meant by that and he left the room and came back with his pirate sword. He said it means hitting. Who is this kid?

EVERY person we pass on the side walk, Nixon has to yell out, "I ride with no out training wheels too!" he gets ignored almost every time, but at least he is super proud of himself!

Nixon just asked where his "fweekin teby" is. (aka his 'freakin' teddy bear named Teby). That is the second time the kid has said that word, and I can honestly say I have no idea where he is hearing it from! It's one of those things that you get a laugh out of (behind their back), but at the same you obviously want him to stop saying that. Speakin of the things he says, as I am typing this he just asked his Daddy if his greek yogurt mixture was compost! (thank you curious george) haha

Nixon finished his food and ran over to the couch by Addie and I and said, "yay! Now I can snuggle. I like you mom. I like Addie too. I sink (think) are in a family!" He thinks right! ;)

Nixon was looking at the pictures in my blog book and he pointed to one when his hair was long. He asked, "is that me when I was a gwill?"

Nixon just came over with two cookies and said, "you want one babe?"

No big deal that I just ran two blocks down the street chasing Nixon who was running after Conner's car yelling,"daddy!!!daddy!!!!daddy!!!!!" the kicker, I was 100% only in my g's. Wonder what my Texas neighbors thought of that one!! (I past several walkers, nice!)


No comments: