Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To my sweet mom!


I just wanted to do a quick post to tell my mom how amazing I think she is! She of course came up the day I went into labor, but she didn't leave my side until seven days after! I was so happy to have my mom with me at the hospital and also come stay with me at my house. I am SO blessed to have such an incredible mom! She really helped me so much! I had a several little break downs about her leaving and going back to Nephi! From the day I got home from the hospital is when I started dreading the fact that my mom would eventually be going back to Nephi. I know I may sound pathetic but I REALLY needed my mommy!! She was so helpful in everything she did. She cleaned, cooked, shopped, took care of the baby, and tended to my every need! That stuff was all very nice of her to do and I appreciate it very much. But most importantly I just LOVED her being here with me. Just being with me gave me so much comfort. It is crazy how much your moms presense can make you feel so much better!
Most of you know that I really do have an awesome mom! She is one of the sweetest people around. She is always doing her best at serving others and making them happy. She is so talented in all that she does. I really don't know how I could possibly be her daughter! ( You all should check out her blog!)
In high school we may not have gotten along as well as we should have, but I am SO SO SO glad that we have overcome that! I feel like over the past couple of years we have gained such a stronger relationship. Even though I do make her a little upset with my "attitude" quite a bit, she really is my best friend. I am so thankful for her and for all that she has done in my life!
Mom- You really do mean the world to me! Nixon and I were so lucky to have you come and stay with us, and we both miss you like CRAZY!! You really are the best Grandma and mom in the world! I am so excited to be able to continue this life with you being there every step of the way and especially for my kids to have such a great grandma! I love you so much! Thank you again for all that you have done for me, and especially for the comfort and help that you have provided the last couple of weeks!
I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Vance Family of 5 said...

I cried forever when my mom left! They truly do make everything better! Hope all is well and you are adjusting well.

Connie said...

Kylee,
Thanks so much for that sweet post. Just so you know, I loved being able to be there with you guys. It was a great week! I can't believe how fast it went by. And, just so you know you weren't the only one suffering from the "baby blues". It was almost as hard for me to leave as it was for you to have me go.
I'm proud of you and the way you've handled this whole "motherhood" thing so far. You're going to be great! I love you!
Mom

Unknown said...

Kylie! Hi friend. Well some how I stumbled upon your blog. Random, but I'm glad I did. I've been meaning to ask you if you have one so I could see that sweet boy. He's a handsome one. Well good luck and let me know if you need anything!

The Stones said...

Congrats you guys! We are a little behind on the blog thing, but we are trying to catch up. We have been getting updates from Lynnett on your status, but know that we are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. Come to Boise when you are back on your feet and have some fun. Later, Stone

Unknown said...

That's what mom's are for! I don't think there is anyTHING that could repay the favors to our mother's for that they do for us. We just have to try our darndest (that is a word) to be the best we can and make our mom's proud of what we do in this life, that is a favor back to them, I think!
So this Saturday my friend and I are coming up to Smithfield to do a Shoe Party, I think you should try and come or I will try and come to you. We are consultants for myshoeshoppe.com, check it out! I will call your mom and get your number.
Nixon is so beautiful, hang in there it gets better every day!