Thursday, October 22, 2009

I feel FULL of....



THE SPIRIT.

In only a couple of short days my little family will be going inside this temple to be sealed for time and all eternity! I feel an incredible feeling of warmth and peace just thinking about it and discussing the day through text (I'm at work) with my mom. You have NO idea how excited I am! It brings tears to my eyes...but then I have to suck them back up because...I'm at work! mmmm....it feels so good doing what I know to be right!!!

9 comments:

jcook said...

Ky! I am SO excited for you! There is nothing better :) you will love it!

Vance Family of 5 said...

Congrats Kylee! The temple is such a blessing! I'm so happy for your cute family!

KK and Company said...

Congratulations! I am soo happy for you!!!

Brittany Gulley said...

Kylee I am so very happy for you. I remember when my husband and I got sealed. There simply is nothing that compares to it, it will bring so much happiness into your life. Congrats!

matesen said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! It will be such a neat day with a lot of tears-especially when they bring little Nixon into the room!

The Dyreng's said...

Kylee I am so excited for you. There is notheing better than the temple. I am sure you are so excited to be there with your little family. I am so happy for you.. You will LOVE IT!

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Oh we're so happy for you... I can't wait for that day!! We wish we could have been there to share your special time with you but you were in our thoughts! Love you guys! Kiss that baby for me!

Cravings said...

Congrats, thats so awesome! I'm so happy for you and your family!!! Oh how your family is probably so excited for this!

Jordan + Sasha said...

congratulations!! im so happy and excited for you all. Make sure you put up lots of pictures we miss you all and are sad we cant be there but know that we are thinking of you.
nothing but love xoxxo