Sunday, November 1, 2009

Coming Soon...To Computers Near You!

I have been horrible (like always) at finding time to update my blog. I have so much to post so beware that my "coming soon" post may be quite large (like always)!!!
Anyways, my real reason for this post is to advertise for my mom! She to is also into this blogging world and always has very cute posts! The poor woman feels like she isn't getting any followers due to lack of comments. But I assure you that is not the case. I am a follower to MANY and although I love reading about their lives I am horrible at leaving comments (I'll do better!). So mother, just because there aren't many comments doesn't mean there isn't followers. However, we all know how much we LOVE to see our comment numbers change from 0, to 1, and maybe even 2 or 3! My mom had to make a new blog because she had problems with her last, so her is the url for her new blog. Check it out AND don't forget to comment! ;) Love ya all!!!
 http://connie-cisme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for the plug! Ya, isn't it sad that I had to completely do a new blog just in hopes that someone will check it out.

Karleen said...

Don't worry about last night. I was way tired anyway. We are planning on this weekend. It will be way fun. We are excited to have you guys. By the way you for sure did not look like a blow fish at all. All I remember is a belly too. Now look at you. You look great. See ya soon.

The Stones said...

Your blog has been so uplifting for me to read. I plan on listening to the Relief Society Broadcast for the rest of the evening. Thanks for being such a great example. I got the BEST Pictures of Nixon. Email me... stoneash@gmail.com and I will forward you a couple. I still need to photoshop some before I mail you the full disc.