Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday's Events (Mother's Day)

My in-laws flew in from Seattle Friday night because of my brother-in-law, Taylor's, graduation. This was the first time since November that my father-in-law had seen Nixon. (besides pictures) They have been having Zeke, Jamie, and Charlotte staying at their house so he is use to a little tiny baby. When Rick first saw Nixon he said, "Wow- we've got a first grader!" It was fun to have them staying in my home! They are so cute with Nixon!
On Mother's Day we had a big breakfast. Well it was suppose to be for BREAKFAST, but we were running on Edwards' time and didn't end up eating till the early afternoon! Zeke and Rick did most of the work which was very nice of them! Rick and Zeke flew home later that evening, and Micci stayed another night with us. I'm sure it was really nice for Micci to spend Mother's Day here in Utah with her sons! Later for dinner we kinda...well not kinda...we DID break the sabbath! Taylor and Conner decided that if they were to make Micci and I dinner it would take three hours and be nasty. So, we chose a safer bet and went to Texas Road House. 
We loved having the Edwards' here in Logan and are excited to be coming to Seattle again soon!

For my Mother's Day gift boy two boys got me a NEW CAMERA! I am SO excited! The only thing that I am not excited about is that I can't get it to upload the pictures I took from it. It has the pictures of my greatest Mother's Day gift which is.....NIXON IS WALKING! He started walking about 5 steps starting Friday night, Saturday he did about the same (maybe a little more), but I declare Mother's Day as the official day for two reasons. 1- it is the easiest to remember and it is kinda a cool thing! 2- he is cruising all across the rooms! It is so fun to watch him! He thinks he can walk fast so once he catches speed, down he goes! Now it is time for all the bumps and bruises! :( ( Pictures to come!)

5 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

I love your Wonder Mom shirt! It is fabulous :)

Natalie Curtis said...

I love your hair!!!

Karleen said...

What a fun Mother's Day. Congrats to Taylor. I love your hair. It makes me want to high light mine.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Karleen said...

Kylee you are so funny I can't believe you wrote that on my blog.