Thursday, October 21, 2010

HEE-HAW!!!

     Until now I did not care for fall. In fact, I strongly disliked fall. To me it meant the warm weather is gone and the snow is soon to follow. YUCK. But I am here to tell you all that my mind has changed! As much as I strongly dislike WINTER (the weather part of it) I have come to terms with fall. I believe now that fall is such a fun time with so many fun activities and beautiful colors. Who said browns and oranges aren't beautiful?  I feel like I really need to jump into this fall/Halloween season, but I've got one problem...I don't do corn mazes and I definitely don't do haunted houses. However, there are still things I have to look forward to.
  • Pumpkin walk
  • Pumpkin PATCH
  • Carving pumpkins
  • Witches Night Out
  • Halloween Party
  • TAKING NIXON TRICK OR TREATING FOR HIS REAL FIRST TIME!
     Last week my family participated into a very fun fall activity, HEE HAWS (this is where the title takes places!). I've got many pictures to prove to you the FUN in this activity so I will end my yap'n here! More to come soon with the fall activities we've got to look forward too!


* no my parents had NO idea they were matching until I pointed it out. My dad was not happy! haha 




















    

No comments: