Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

It seems like forever ago when we were counting down the days to our family vacation. Most of you may know, we are big disneylanders (yes, that IS a word). Although I have been to Disneyland oodles of times, I would dare say that I have never been so excited for this trip! It was Nixon's very first time experiencing the "Morgan love". Yes, I know he is only 20 months, but still people...I KNEW he'd feel the magic either way!
Well, the day came and the family loaded up in our vehicles. Conner, Nixon, and myself drove down in 'old people's car'. It was an adventure! We drove to Vegas, stayed the night, and headed for cali the next morning. Nixon did extremely well on the ride, especially with all of the attention he was getting from his two great grandmas!
It is tradition to always stop in Vegas and eat at the Cheesecake factory. Bampa did a good job entertaining all of the wild kiddos while he had to wait FOR-EV-ER!!





Ring Around the Rosies




DAY 2- Sunday we finished our drive to Anaheim, had a 'picnic' in our hotel rooms, and walked around Downtown Disney.

DAY 3- Our first day at Disneyland and Nixon's first time ever which made it even MORE exciting for me!!

Ready to head to the park! Hold on Madden!

Standing in main street waiting for the clock to strike 8!

I cry way too much over the most unnessecary things, this was one of them. I got my mom and sister's tears flowing too! I guess you can say we were just way too excited!!!



Waiting for the world of color.


Tanner bravin' tower of terror with his arms up!

Looks like Tanner's arms came down and Luke's went up! I told him before hand how much more fun it is to not hold on and lift your feet off the ground. He was a little nervous about it. Right before we were about to drop I told him I'd give him five dollars if he kept his arms up the whole time. Up they went!!

My mom LOVES posing in front of the C for Connie! Luckily Conner married into the family, so she can drag him up there too!

First day and already worn out to the max!


DAY 4-















Tanner was so upset because his picture looked 'so awful!"

Conner thinks his picture of pluto turned out much better than mine, what do you think?!


Sleepy baby!

DAY 5-






Nixon intrigued by the princess show! Is that scary?




Conner got called up on stage at Billy Hill and the Hillbilly's. His line was to say, "God bless us everyone!" (you know, from little Tiny Tim!) Well, when it was his part he said, "Bless everyone!" The crowed got a good laugh since he forgot his 4 worded line which is obviously is a very well known line. He was so nervous and kept trying to get us to tell him the right words, we of course didn't because we thought it was pretty funny! Little man in the pink dress had to help him out!

We went to the parade earlier this afternoon, but Nixon slept the entire time (and woke up right when it was over). I knew he'd love it, so I made sure to go later that night. This was his face the entire time! I am so glad we did it again for him to see!

Watching the fireworks.



Most of you probably know I have been to Disneyland quite a bit in my lifetime...However, NEVER have I seen it this busy!! It was NUTS! The workers told us that we chose to come during the four busiest days of the year! Yikes! Luckily we had 5 strollers and REALLY took advantage of the stroller pass!


Sleep tight little lug!
 DAY 6- THANKSGIVING!!!
to be continued...:)

1 comment:

Anna Lee said...

What a fun happy time.