Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

This is our families very FIRST year to have our own Christmas tree! Every year since we have been married we have pretty much spent the whole month of December at our families houses. Well, since Conner is a real workin' boy we will be in Logan pretty much all of December which is why we decided it was time to get a tree! Thanks to Kaydee and Launey, and then Karson and Linzy, we got out lil' 6 ft hand-me-down tree! We LOVE it! I was nervous how Nixon would treat it, but he has done super well. He threatens to touch the ornaments and goes for them slowly staring at me the whole time as I glare back! He has not taken them off the tree which has been great. He really loves when the lights are on and always says it is HOT. Our house doesn't have too much Christmas cheer because like I said, we've not really decorated for Christmas yet and so I have all but 5 decorations. However, it makes me very anxious to get to all of the after Christmas sales so I can eventually have a house FULL of the Christmas spirit! :)

Our first ornaments the year we were married! Love these!

Nixon's first ornament...wrapped in his much loved blue bubee!

1 comment:

Connie said...

So cute! I love it:) It sounds like Nixon is being a good boy. I honestly would have put a bet on him throwing all the balls across the room within the first day. He's proved me wrong!