Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two Little Rugrats

 Through the biting, hitting, and toy stealing on both of their behaves (we're working on that.....) , these two little cuties manage to stay the best of friends! They are always getting into new things and are always so silly! It is crazy to me how fast they are both growing up! Some of the things they play now really makes me laugh! I love to just sit back and watch what they do and say! 

I am not sure why I even try to pick up Nixon's toys every day because this is exactly what it turns out to look like the following day...and this picture doesn't even do it justice!

If you give those two stickers they will be entertained for the next hour, at least! They decided that it is fun to put stickers on themselves as well. I was in the laundry room when Nixon walked in with a diaper in his hands that was NOT his. They managed to take Gem's jammies off AND diaper to dress her with stickers instead!








I Scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!




I've started to watch one of the cutest and chubbiest babies, and with that comes all of Nixon's old baby items. I think it brings back some memories for Nix & Gemma. I was upstairs bathing Nixon and came down to Gemma swinging in the swing while watching Toy Story. I felt bad because I thought she was stuck that whole time, but she wasn't....she climbed right out of the swing laughing! 

Not only are they good at playing, but they are also quite good at painting too!







1 comment:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

hahahaha! These are killing me. I am going to have to steal you pics to blog. Thanks for all you do. You are wonderful and do such fun activities. Gemma love you and Nix!