Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ZOOOOOOO!

My lovely mother had the idea to spend Labor Day at the Zoo. I was all for it because we had been wanting to take Nixon all summer. We ended up going with the entire family which was super fun! It happened to be my 26 year old brothers first time at the Zoo! weird! 
Nixon had a GREAT time running around everywhere and seeing all of the animals. The one animal that was the hardest to drag him away from was a squirrel. Seriously? Most of the time Nixon wasn't in his stroller, and let me tell you that kid can and will take off!! He is fast and doesn't even care if someone is following him or not. Conner has always been anti- leash, but I think he is actually considering it for Disneyland. As much as I think they are tacky myself, I rather have a son then worry about him being hooked to a leash! 
Anyways, back to the zoo....I think we all could say we really enjoyed the day together and seeing all of the kiddos happy as pie! Thanks dad for a fun and memorable zoo trip!










HAHA! I love this picture of Ellie!









 

No comments: