Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Walk

North Logan has a super cute tradition each year called the Pumpkin Walk. There is a different theme each year and different people and companies throughout the community decorate pumpkins and a whole big setting to go along with it. Kaydee, Launey, Ellie, and Mya were in Logan visiting and went to the Pumpkin Walk with us. There is a LONG wait to go through the walk (1 1/2-2 hour according to my friend who waited in the line). However, last year Conner and I cheated the system and decided to do it again. It is a free thing so we didn't NOT pay or anything like that, we just went in through the exit and walked through the Pumpkin Walk backwards. We thought we were rather smart, but I'm sure the people who waited in line thought other wise!



**Funny story- Once we got off the shuttle Nixon went to the little wood picture displays that you put your head through for a picture. I needed my camera so I walked away for a second. When I came back over I couldn't see Nixon anywhere. I started to panic because there was A LOT of people and it was dark out. I yelled to my sister and Conner to help me look for Nixon. I seriously couldn't see him anywhere! I am not sure who spotted him but one of us did and low and behold he was sticking his head through a whole just waiting for me to take his picture. He had a funny look on his face which made the situation even MORE funny! I scary moment turned into a pretty hilarious one!!
Here is the picture from when we found him...

 There were A LOT of wooden picture things, so of course Ellie and Nixon had to visit them all! :)











My sister joked that this was me...and she is actually quiet right. It made me wonder if the people who made this saw me outside in my camping chair. I know it is ghetto, but when Nixon plays out front I take my red camping chair (just like in the picture) and watch him play. PLUS the pumpkin lady is prego....and last time I check, so am I!


 I know this is a weird picture, but I thought it was pretty funny. I noticed Nixon's pants had fell past his bum when he was sitting in the shuttle. It didn't even phase the kid! haha!




Mya didn't make it in any of the pumpkin walk pictures so I will put this funny one up of her. We couldn't find her binky, so she had to use an unfamiliar one. She wasn't quite sure of it. I think it is HILARIOUS how she was 'sucking' on it!!

No comments: