Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Morning- Nephi


I really enjoyed Christmas this year because it wasn't all over and done quickly in the morning. We (Conner, me, & Nixon) had our own little Christmas first. We actually had to WAIT for Nixon to wake up! It is no surprise that the first thing he went for was the smallest and cheapest present he saw, Luigi and Guido cars. Second he went for the small little monster truck which I put there the last minute. We kind of had to talk him into opening all of his presents because he just wanted to play with those two toys! It seemed like a LONG process! (I guess I should learn that he would be happy with two small toys that equal 10 bucks for Christmas!) Half-way into opening presents Pooper called to tell us breakfast was ready. We went down to their house and ate breakfast with Uncle Mike and Aunt Casie and their kids. After breakfast we went home to finish our presents and then got ready for church. After church we took naps which was kind of a weird thing to do on Christmas, but it was relaxing none the less! We met up with Kaydee and Karson and their families at Pooper and Papa's again for lunch and to open presents. AFTER that later that evening we headed back over to my parents house to open presents there. It was a really great Christmas and I think I can say that we all got pretty spoiled!! My parents surprised us all with new Canon Rebels! I am still trying to figure out how to use it, but I am SO excited to have one! I have always wanted one!! Pooper and Papa bought us a bag and another lens to go with it! :D



Conner also got me a new camera/video little gadget so once I opened that I took the rest of my pictures on that camera. Sadly, the card won't let me download those pictures on my computer so I only have a couple other pictures to document the day!



No comments: