Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DADDY'S HOME!!!!

Nixon and I were both SO excited to pick up Conner from the airport. We had a good stay in Nephi but we were ready to be home and have our little family back together! It got to the point where Nixon would wake up crying asking for daddy, yep...we were ready! Conner flew in on the 24th of January. It was a few days after my birthday and I told him all I wanted was to spend the day together and do something fun for Nixon. When Conner got in, we headed to Discovery Gateway (a children's museum) to let Nixon run wild! It was a fun day! We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping for 'baby sister' and then we headed home! Nixon fell asleep in the car and when he woke up in our garage he started crying because he wanted to be at grandma's house. I took him up to his room to see/play with his toys to help with that. He did play with his toys but he kept saying he wanted to take them to grandma's house 'tomorrow'. haha!

My favorite part of the day is when Nixon spotted Conner coming through the security. He got SO excited...yelled "DADDY!!!" and took of dead sprint for him! It made my day!











No comments: