Thursday, March 22, 2012

LATE night sledding



All of you Utahans know that we have been lacking our normal 'Utah Winter'...especially up here in Cache Valley. We finally had a storm near the mid-end of February which was a little exciting for Nixon. After his nap he woke up and wanted to go outside to play with Daddy. A little while later Conner came in the house and said they are going sledding. I was a bit shocked given the fact that it was already 8:00 PM!!! However, we loaded up in the car, went to BIG 5 to buy a sled, and headed to Old Main Hill for some serious late night sledding. I was a little embarrassed having my two year old out that late, but another car showed up with two little girls (one had to be Nixon's age or younger)....so I know longer felt as bad! I think that's one thing I really love about Conner is that he is always up for doing things that aren't so...well, normal!




No comments: