Thursday, March 22, 2012

MONSTER JAM

The week before Addie was born, I noticed on a commercial that Monster Jam was coming to SLC. Ever since Nixon has noticed his cousin's love for monster trucks, Nixon has been a bit obsessed too! I knew that the Monster Jam show would be around when Addie was born and so I really wanted Conner to take Nixon to give him some one on one time. This was their first big daddy/son date and I think I was just as excited for them as Nixon was! The show was on Friday (the day after Adelyn was born). I relaxed and napped in the hospital while Conner took Nixon to the big show. Nixon STILL talks about the show! I am so glad they went...it is definitely something he has not forgotten!


yes, I know this is the wrong side but I am not smart enough to fix it!

No comments: