Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Happy Realization


Last night at worked I had nothing to study for and I was all blogged out. To help time go by I decided I would listen to the relief society broadcast. Each of the talks made me happy, but when I listened to the choir sing As Sisters in Zion my heart was SO warm and filled with joy and gratitude. I had the feeling like I would as if I were in fast and testimony meeting with a pounding in my heart telling me to walk up to the stand. I was truly SO happy. I was so happy because I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the true church! I know without a doubt that I do belong to the true church. I know that Heavenly Father has BLESSED me with the challenges in my life to make me a better person. A better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I LOVE this gospel and I love the happiness that I feel when I am in tuned with the spirit. I am SO thankful to be a daughter of God!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I enjoyed that.

KK and Company said...

I also enjoyed that very much! You are definitely a grown woman. An example to me of how to be better. I love ya.

Kaydee said...

You are a great mom, sister, and wife! I am lucky that you aren't only my sister in zion, but my biological sister too! You rock! If you think you are feeling the butterflies now, wait until the 24th, I'm so excited!