Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where Is Everyone?!

It seems like ever since I have started working and spending my shifts blog surfing that people have been slackin at updating their blogs! I've been going down my list and I see very little "4 hours ago" or even "1 day ago". However I am seeing a lot of "3 weeks ago" "4 months ago". COME ON PEOPLE!!! Blog surfing IS basically my new profession. Without your updates I don't know what is going to happen to me when I am working. I NEED TO READ ABOUT YOUR LIVES!!! So please oh pretty please...UPDATE!!! Love you all! :)

3 comments:

KK and Company said...

Girl... you only updated once a month before you starting working!!! ha ha ha... I totally agree with you though. I wish people would udpate more, including me!

Natalie Park said...

I Updated Kylee!

julee said...

kylee. i hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. your little guy is so cute! :]

i just posted something on my blog that might keep you entertained until the end of your shift, whenever that may be. enjoy!