Tuesday, November 17, 2009

iF YoU LOvE mE




 

Today was a special day for my hubby and I at the local Spoon Me here in town. Every day they have a random name day. If your name is listed on one of the calendar days then you get a free frozen yogurt. Well, today was CONNER day! Not only is that cool, but every Tuesday they choose a different occupation. If you have proof and can show ID then you get a free spoon me as well. Not only was today Conner day, but it was also LIBRARIAN day! Is that a coincidence or what? It truly must be love! Before work Conner and I (And of course our little bamboosel) had to get ourselves TWO free Spoon Me frozen yogurts. It was a GOOD day!

1 comment:

julee said...

kylee. OH. MY. GOSH. i cannot explain to you how much i love spoon me & a BIG FREE spoon me on name day is theeeeeeeeeee best! i am seriously borderline obsessed with spoon me. my summer post ended with that. i could eat it daily, but i try to refrain from obesity.