Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

SPRING has SPRUNG! (Or has it?)
SPRING has it's perks. Of course we LOVE the warm weather. The bad, or should I say MEAN, thing about SPRING is that it is such a tease! A week ago we were loving the sunny warm weather and also the fact that the snow has pretty much melted! Today however, it has been snowing ALL DAY! See why SPRING is such a gosh darn tease? Good things I didn't pack up my UGGS yet...
Well, during that peak of SPRING that we did have I took Nixon on a walk. A LONG walk! We left for two hours and came home when the sun was going down. I even had to stop to hit up that bathroom at Logan High School. (That's just what walking does to me!) Anyways- We LOVED being outside and I can't wait for the weather to change permanently so we can enjoy it everyday! I have the worst SPRING fever possible!


ST. PATTY'S DAY-
I am a big tradition person, and I want to make fun traditions for every little and big holiday. So I was in a rut....do I start those fun traditions Nixon's first ST. PATTY'S DAY or wait until he is a little older and can enjoy these things? Well because of the fact I was at practicum all day I didn't really do much of anything for my baby besides have him in a green shirt and take a picture. :( So here's to next year and a FUN ST. PATTY'S DAY



GEMMA and NIXON

A little while ago we got to watch our neighbor GEMMA who is 2 months older than NIXON. We had a lot of fun having her over to our house. The two of them played together really cute! I was hoping her walking would intrigue NIXON and really make him interested....nope. It didn't. Lyndi- We would love to watch GEMMA again anytime!

1 comment:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Love it! What a lady's man!! He is so cute. More play dates in our future for sure. I totally agree about Spring. Snow is the ultimate April fools...