Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 30th....just a normal day.

I am going to TRY to just post a few things each day of what we did. But before I start with that I have been having to play catch up! So make sure you check out the last few posts from below which are new!

March Thirtieth.

Since Nixon was sick on his birthday he did not open ONE present. Mommy did. He found a few of his presents from us at home and finally opened them. But I don't think he really cared about what was inside. 
He just liked the paper!

If you put Nixon in a room of toys or gave him a remote, he would choose the remote. 
I was surprised that he allowed us to play in his room for a good 45 minutes playing with real toys!
Well, almost all of them were toys. He likes my exercise balls, at least he gets use out of them!

Since Nixon has been sick I haven't been going to the gym. 
The gym as a daycare service and it is wise of me NOT to take him there while sick.
I decided I'd make up something of my own.
I put Nixon on my shoulders and did lunges and squats down the hall.
I also got looking at the exercise balls that Nixon was playing with and I was not.
I decided to get some use out of those as well!
I can really see those Samoa Girl Scouts cookies attaching to my hips!




No comments: