Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Books, Claws, & Smiles

MARCH THIRTY-FIRST

I like to read in bed. 
 Nixon should be able to enjoy that luxury too!
When he woke up from his nap, I made it possible.
He liked it too.

I can't get enough of his smiles.
I am so glad he is starting to feel better!

I promise I didn't teach him this.
I started to do laundry, but Nixon just butted right in.
He honest to goodness took all of the clothes out of the washer & dryer.
Now if only he could fold...

We've got a Jim Carrey thing going on here.
The Claw.
Whenever I hold my hand up in "The Claw" position,
Nixon knows what is coming!
He squeals & smiles.
If he is happy, I am happy!

He could do this for hours.
I don't know why it is, but for him he is HIGHLY entertained.


Oh, and did I forget to say that I LOVE this boy!?


(I have posted like 6 new posts in the last day or two, so if you are interested scroll down and check them out. Nixon's first birthday will be posted tomorrow!)

2 comments:

KK and Company said...

Lots of fun new posts! You are one cute momma, and Nixon is adorable!

Annie Nielson said...

I still LOVE the bedding your mom made for Nixon. I want it!! haha

That pic of Nixon looking out the window with his arms propped up on the ledge is priceless! Too cute!!

Good work on posting. I need to get with it; I've been slacking :)