Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING/BLACK THURSDAY (I MEAN BLACK FRIDAY!)

This year we had Thanksgiving at the Mortezazadeh household! It was my very first time ever attempting to make pies. I have to say as stressful as it was (and the disaster it made my kitchen) I was quiet pleased with out they turned out. I actually felt like a 'grown-up' showing up to dinner with something to contribute! My aunt always does such a great job hosting us and makes it so memorable and fun! The food was great and being with family was better! It was over all a wonderful holiday. 
I had been preparing two weeks previous for black friday, mapping out my game plan, and even picture coding what I need and where to get it. I got a lot of laughs at how 'organized' I was, but it worked ladies...it worked! I took off some things on my 'picture coded' list and added a few others but all together it worked out great. I just have one complaint, I am not a fan of Black Friday turning into black THURSDAY! We can't even enjoy the dang holiday when sales start at 9 PM!!!! Nixon left to Nephi with my dad so my grandma could babysit him and it was off to the stores we went. Not sure if the actual savings of black friday is what makes it worth it or else the fun and memories that we always have with my aunts, cousins, sisters, mom, and grandma! I just LOVE traditions! haha!

I only took TWO pictures of our thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: