Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Father's Day

Since our new transition to Texas and Conner buying a new business life has been a bit crazy/stressful for the guy! He has done an awesome job with everything and I am so proud of him for his hard work! I thought for Father's Day he would love something a little different than an actual gift. I contacted his brothers and sister, Rick, and Micci, and my parents to write him a little letter. He went around the house to find each of them. He was pretty shocked and emotional about it (shh...don't tell him I mention that part! ;) ) He said it was the best father's day gift he could ask for! I know all of the letters meant a lot to him!
Who knew I was going to marry the kid that I approached at WAL-MART his very first day in Utah.....I guess it was literally love at FIRST sight! I am so blessed to have him in my life and most importantly be such a great daddy to our two amazing children. They are so lucky to have a daddy who loves them SO much!!! It is so fun to see Nixon scream with excitement and run to him each day he walks into the door! Addie also lights up every time she sees her daddy. :) He is one loved man that's for sure!!!




No comments: