Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Growing like a WEED!

I can't believe my Addie baby is already 4 months old!!!! Time goes by in a blink of an eye, that is for dang sure! I love my little princess more than words could describe. I am so SO happy that she is in our family. Addie is definitely a spittin' image of her brother when he was a babe. In fact, today when I got her dressed in a dress I had to laugh because without a head band on her I kinda felt like I was dressing Nixon in a dress.  Our favorite thing is when she gives us her cute big smile because her nose wrinkles up.
* She loves watching people (and even cartoons with her brother).
*She still likes to be swaddled, it usually puts her right to sleep (with her binky and cozy blankie)  but she also likes to be free and sprawled out sometimes when she sleeps as well.
* She screams LOUUUDDD!!! That girl has some vocals!!!
* She likes being held facing forward with your arm around her tummy. And she LOVES to be held!
* She has just recently started to sleep in my arms which I absolutely LOVE!!!
*She use to be a great sleeper until we moved to Texas. She turned into an awful sleeper...BUT these last couple of nights she has only been waking up once in the middle of the night. knock on wood.

here are a few milestones that I have written down this last month...

6/16/2012- ADDIE ROLLED OVER TODAY! She was on her back and rolled to her belly clockwise. We totally missed it which is the sad part. we keep trying to watch her do it and she is SO close but I haven't actually seen her do it yet!
6/9/2012- I heard Addie laugh for the first time. She was in her bathtub and I was playing peek-a-boo with her. However, when Grandma Connie was here the week previous Adelyn laughed officially for the first time when she was outside with Grandma, Daddy, and Nixon....not me! :(
3 months- Addie has found her feet! She loves playing and sucking on her toes!

BRAND NEW!!! 2 days old...

One Month Old....



2 months old...(Pictures at her 2 month well check visit)


3 months old, celebrated at no better place...DISNEYLAND!

FOUR MONTHS OLD!!



No comments: