Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sun Valley

We split up our vacation to be in Utah for half the trip with my family and then journey to Washington to be with my in-laws the second half of our vacation. We first decided to rent a car to drive to Washington. Then we decided to get flights so we booked some through southwest JUST in case we changed our mind, which we ended up doing! My mother-in-law had a great idea for us to meet her in Sun Valley at their condo for a few days and then we will continue our drive to Washington with her. We just had to find a way to Sun Valley....I asked my mom and she was all for it. In fact, as much fun as we all had, I think my mom had the most fun! But let's face it, it was an awesome little getaway and we all had a blast!!!



































No comments: