Saturday, September 15, 2012

Seattle Summer Vacation (All wrapped up in one HUGE post! beware!)

We had so much fun this summer spending time with family in Seattle. Conner always loves going back home in the summer to spend time at the lake house. Well, we spent almost every day but 1 or 2 days at the lake house. Honestly, I loved it, Conner loved it, and I KNOW Nixon loved it! We had such a great time. I have found that the older Nixon gets, the more fun I have doing things like being out on the lake or just hanging out at the lake house riding four wheelers or playing games. Plus, it is always so great to see family. It was Grandpa Rick's first time to see Miss Addie. I think she was a hit ;)






















 Morning kisses from Daddy!





 Mariners game, Always a summer must! BUT said to see Ichiro gone! :(


Megan McCombs wedding- 








Fun day Downtown and on a Ferry ride-







Random pictures....











No comments: