Saturday, January 5, 2013

Young Love Torn Apart

On the Butler's last day in Texas Nixon and I were over at their house early in the morning to help clean then we took Lexi the rest of the day to play with Nixon. We are SO lucky to have met the Butler's. They definitely made the transition of moving to Texas so much easier for me. We have had so much fun with their family and will miss them tremendously. Bri has been like a sister/mother/friend for me which is so nice seems how I have no family here. Nixon is obsessed with Lexi. They are the best of friends. My heart is seriously broken for him. Not a day goes by that he doesn't talk about Lexi. Luckily we have FaceTime! Also, one good thing is that although they are no longer just down the street...at least they live close to Conner's family so we know when we go to Washington we will definitely make it a priority to see them!























No comments: