Saturday, November 1, 2008

Emerald City Extravaganza

When we were in Washington for our reception, I mentioned before that my parents and grandparents were also going to be there. Well, I finally got some fun pictures of us in Washington. The first few pictures are at Conner's house. He has such a gorgeous house with an AMAZING view of the Puget Sound. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to get some last minute jobs done so everything was perfect for the open house. My dad's job was to trim the shrubs and he was so proud of his work the rest of the night. He should consider that as another side job! ;) We were so lucky to have had such a pretty day!



On Sunday after church we took my family and headed up to downtown Seattle. We were able to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant, go to the space needle, and then walk around Pikes Place Market. All together it was a very fun weekend! Conner's family pulled off a beautiful open house, and it was also so great to have my family there with me for the first time. :) Now all I want is to have my siblings go this summer for a family vacation! You guys are still for it...right?!

No comments: