Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPPy hAuNTinG!

Halloween was so much fun this year for Conner and I. We hung out with our awesome friends, Trevor and Jenny, all day!
We made chili, corn bread, caramel popcorn, and pumpkin bars. It seemed like a pretty good fall/Halloween dinner, and better yet it was all very yummy! After we ate dinner we all carved pumpkins which was very fun to see all of our interesting ideas. Jenny definitely got the award for cutest pumpkin, Conner's pumpkin..well no comment, my pumpkin was a boring STAR! I have no idea why I carved a star....and Trevor's pumpkin looked like Swiss cheese! haha it was funny!
Jenny and I decided to buck up and go to a haunted "trail". It ended up being very fun but boy were we scared! It was probably one of the scariest haunted things I've been through! I tried snuggling close to Conner, but when we were lead into a corn field and had a car chase us, followed by two "headless horsemen" Conner then pushed me aside and took of dead sprint yelling "COME ON KYLEE! RUN!!" haha! I could not believe he took of like that and left me! It was pretty funny! I think I will never stop bugging him about it!
After the haunted river trail we rented a scary movie and ate pumpkin bars. We had a great night with Trevor and Jenny and can't wait for the upcoming holidays that Jenny and I have already planned events for! ;)...yeah...we're nuts!

No comments: