Sunday, November 30, 2008

An update on the Edwards'!

I started our blog with the full intention of updating at least every week!! But, as you can see...I'm a huge slacker!! I'll blame it on the fact that we don't have the internet at out apartment!


So here is what's been going on with us...


Conner got a job at Macey's grocery store, and he claims that he does like it! I sure hope so! I'm just so lucky to have such a good husband who will work 8 hours a day at a grocery store to support us! He really is such a hard worker and I'm very grateful for that!! I have yet to get a picture of him with his apron and name tag, but I will some day! As for now I just have been modeling at home before he left to work.


Our family had been waiting for an entire year to go and watch Celine Dion. A week before everyone was told the bad news!! She moved it to Feb! But we didn't let that ruin our fun. Conner and I drove down to Salt Lake to spend the weekend with my parents and Karson and Linzy. Conner, Kars, Linz, and myself walked around the gateway and ate at Sky Box. My parents were at my dad's company party where we stayed at the Little Grand Hotel, so after we finished eating we spent the rest of the night with them at the party. It was pretty fun!

Saturday we headed down to Nephi and had a little party for the BYU vs. Utah game, it was a sad game, but it was still really fun to be with everyone.


Thanksgiving was pretty an eventful weekend. It was great to be home and out of school. Wed night and Thursday morning I got pretty sick and went in to the hopsital Thursday and found out I had a pretty bad UTI. So the whole weekend I had an IV in my arm and had to keep going to the hospital for antibiotics. It wasn't very fun, but at least I was still able to have a good thanksgiving dinner with the family! :)
Conner had a pretty fun weekend. He was invited a couple months ago to go with his cousins to Mesquite for a flag football tournament. He went down Friday afternoon and came back late last night. It was a quick trip but well worth it, his team was the champions! Conner had a really fun weekend being with all of his cousins. The only problem is he came home with scratches and bruises and claiming he is the sorest he has ever been! Poor boy! I was really sad I wasn't able to go and spend time with his family, but hopefully they understand! I never knew I could miss Conner so much in just a days worth of time! When he left I got tears in my eyes! I was so sad to be away from him! Very pathetic I know!!! I was really happy when he woke me up last night to his arrival!! ( Sorry I don't have any more pictures!)

We have one more week until finals and we can not wait to finally be done with the semester and enjoy Christmas break!! We are going to Seattle for the month and we are so excited....but until then wish us luck on finals!! :)


5 comments:

lynnett said...

You two are goers!!! That is a good thing!!! Good luck on your finals...what a relief when they are over!!! Have a fun holiday season!!! Your blog is cute! I hear all the guys are all pretty beat from the fb games!! The sacrifices they make for a fun day of competion!!

jenny said...

I'm glad you posted again:) Conner looks cute in his Macey's shirt. We miss you guys. We need to play this week!

The Stones said...

Hey Suckers,
Glad to See you settling into married life. I need to see Conner working at Macy's I didnt think the Edwards did manual labor! I am actually proud of you guys humble beginnings will make you appreciate the good life that much more. Come see us in Boise, I will get you into a wrestling match. Later, Stone

Malaree said...

Kylee! I am so glad that I stumbled on your blog and now I can stalk you ha ha! Sorry to hear that you had a UTI! They thought I had one of those at the first of October and now they think it's a kidney stone... YIKES!!! Anyways, you better be at our little Christmas Party so I can see you and say hello! Hope you're doing good :)

emily said...

just finished reading your whole blog. good to see what you guys have been up to. you sound like you're doing great. we need some pictures of that belly! what are you having??! i sent you an invite to our blog so you can see just how often i actually update! keep it up. em