Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures and Such



Since I always just post novels, I promised to do mostly pictures... The first three are of my birthday. I mentioned before Conner had suprised me with decorating the house and a good breakfast! :) Please excuse the prego fat face!!!





After Conner got ready one day, he kept looking at himself in the mirror. He does this quite often actually. When he looks at himself a certain way I know it's because he thinks he is pretty darn sexy! haha I guess I can't blame him, because he really is pretty darn sexy! Anyways, on this particular day I just decided to snap a few shots so we could remember when that darn sexy turns into darn saggy, just how hot he really was!! haha I guess I'll share with you. Please don't drool too much!! haha ;)


Next up, Draper temple open house. Conner's mom flew in for a week and so we were lucky enough to go to the open house with her and grandpa Murray. It was a great experience. I even started crying while walking through because I seriously CAN NOT WAIT until we can go through the temple together!! It will be an awesome day! :)

Last but not least, BABY stuff. I had my shower last Saturday, but I don't have pictures from it yet. I will get some soon. I am so lucky because I got such great things!! It made me so excited. My sister, sister-in-law, mom, and cousin did an awesome job putting it together for me. After the shower I loaded up my car and headed back to Logan. I couldn't wait any longer to get things out and organized. We were up until 5 in the morning going through everything and making a trip to wal-mart for extra stuff. A couple days later we got our stroller and car seat from Conners mom. We had to wake up at 8 in the morning the next day (which people may know is almost impossible for us) and so we were planning on going to bed earlier that night. Right before we climbed into bed, Conner decided he wanted to put the stroller together. I thought he was nuts, but secretly I guess it made me happy. We ended up staying awake until 4 in the morning doing it! (Don't worry though, after we woke up at 8 we went back to bed at 9 until later that afternoon! :) After Conner put the stroller together he pushed it around our little apartment for practice! It was so funny! He is going to be an awesome dad!! I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

jenny said...

So fun! You are such a cute pregnant woman:) I love it! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

The Ballows said...

You are such a cute girl I love your blog. And yes your husband is a hottie.....Good luck with this baby you guys are going to be such great parents..It will change your lives forever in a good way. We have a gift for you I will take it to your moms house. Take care and good luck to you.

Malaree said...

Ky,
Just had to say that you are THEE CUTEST pregnant person I have ever seen! Your baby is going to be so lucky to have you as a Mama. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of the precious little guy :) Love ya!

matesen said...

You look so dang cute and I can't believe that your baby will be here so soon! I am sorry that I couldn't make it to your shower-I had to work. My mom took a present to your mommy though (I loved it, so I got one too! :) Anyway, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and with the delivery. I can't wait to meet your little man!

Tyrell and Amanda said...

Hey Kylee We are so excited you are having a baby!! You look so cute pregnant!! Let us know how everything goes!! GOOD LUCK!!

lynnett said...

Good job practicing pushing the stroller around in the middle of the night!!! It will come in handy when Nixon is screaming and Kylee needs some sleep!!! Ohhh your world is about to be ROCKED!!! Good Luck Kylee with the delivery.