Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Few Let Downs!

I'm very well aware that I just posted oh about 2 minutes ago. But you have to know that at my job I sit by myself at a desk with a computer in front of me for a whopping 6 hours. I am a little bored...and that is the reason for my next post!
As I sit here at the security desk (yes security, don't mess with me) and watch the dear patrons walk on in to the beautiful Merril-Cazier Library, I can't help but to get a few let downs. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you...In the last 30 minutes 3 couples have walked in with their cute little babies. Each baby I see I can't help but think of my baby and how much I love the little guy. And the let down? Well, lets just say I'm a walking/talking feeding machine and...the milk is coming in!! Bad thing is...forgot the nursing pad. Jacket anyone?

3 comments:

Connie said...

Well I guess you'll be better prepared next time, won't you little mama! By the way, you're doing great. I'm proud of you guys!

KK and Company said...

You are too cute. Fun posts! I'm excited that you are working now and will be able to blog a little bit more! Can't wait to see pics of your house!

Josh & Lyndi said...

Lol, gotta love that. I can totally feel your pain. I could feed triplets! We are so glad to have you and your darling family as neighbors and can't wait to get to know you better! Sorry, to blog stalk you, but I just wanted to let you know that we have a blog too- joshlyndismithfamily.blogspot.com. It is private, but if you email me, lyndism@gmail.com, I will add you.