Monday, August 31, 2009

Have A Very Merry Birthday!!!

The last weekend of August is special because two people in our family our celebrating birthdays as well as the first week of September.
First, my awesome sister,Kaydee, turned a whopping 34 on the 29th of August. I cannot believe how old she is getting. She called me the other day in tears because she was searching her scalp and found 7, yes SEVEN, gray hairs!! I'm sorry sis, but you knew your day was coming! I love you no matter how much you are aging! You will always be my favorite sister! I hope you had an awesome day!! :)
Today is my wonderful dad's birthday. I looked in the dicitionary under "Worlds Best Dad" and to my suprise it said..."See George Morgan!" Way to go dad! You made the dictionary!!
My sibilings are the best and it's great to have such a loving dad who is willing to help us out in everyway possible. He has also been voted the "BEST BAMPA IN THE UNIVERSE!!" I think we have some big banquet coming up sometime next week for him to recieve is big reward. Ya pretty much my dad is the greatest!!
Lastly, my brother-in-law Launey (Kaydee's Husband) is turning 46 on Sept. 4th. You would never guess he is that age. He is still running and winning  races at the Mona Day Celebration and lifting the bocce balls without any problem at all. My sister is so very lucky to have such a caring husband who is willing to do anything he can to support her and their three beautiful kids. He has been in the family for quite sometime now and I've got to say he's really grown on me! haha. He really is an awesome brother-in-law and has always shown his love and support for me. He has been such a great help to me throughout my life.
Kaydee, Dad, and Launey I hope you all have an awesome B-day!!!

(I thought maybe I should mention that no my sister is not really 34 and has no gray hairs to be found. That sweet sister of mine is only 27 years old and is even having a hard time with that. So hopefully by my raising her age it will make her feel a little better about being 27! Also, Launey, he isn't 46 either. That would make him only 2 years younger than my father which might make that a little bit, no a LOT, nasty!! Sorry, once again I have found myself bored at work so I have to entertain myself somehow!!)
Love you!!

1 comment:

KK and Company said...

This was a funny post! You had me there for a minute! I was counting on my fingers how it was possible for Kaydee to be 34... and it didn't add up. And then I thought, man... I had no idea Kaydee ended up marrying a man much older than her! I thought they went to school together!


ha ha ha... seriously I should've known you were kidding!