Thursday, April 1, 2010

He's the NICE baby!

APRIL FIRST-

NO FoOLS
I remember as a little young buck how much I loved 4-1.
I got such a kick out of PRANK CALLING!
I got a kick out of it all.
We didn't have any fools this year.
It makes me sad.
Yes, we are lame. This I know.

GeNERoUS

This just in, last night was the first time Nixon "shared" his food.
I cut up some bananas and put them on his tray.
He picked a piece up with his two little fingers,
and put it right between his chompers.
Then, he'd go for another piece. 
This time he gave it to Mommy.
It was so cute!
Today he did it again, but this time with multi-grain cheerios.

 Nixon has also been good at sharing his toys .
He'll go find a toy,
and awkwardly haul it with him as he crawls towards us.   
Then he puts it in our hands with a BIG proud smile.

OH...and his binky.
He loves putting that in Mommys mouth too.
Nixon is such a nice boy!



While I was in the laundry room Nixon took off for the hall. 
This makes me happy when he adventures of by his lonesome.
He usually doesn't leave my sight.
If I walk out of the room without him he freaks.
So, whenever he goes exploring on his own,
I think it is a good thing.
When he left the laundry room...
I heard the gate by the stairs shut.
I knew Nixon was up to something!
He closed the gate with him being on the WRONG side.
Luckily he just sat there waiting for me to come.
He is scared to death of the stairs. 
I wonder how long that will last?!

1 comment:

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Oh wow... It took me a while to catch up but I loved it! Nixon is getting so big!! I'm so jealous of your work ethic... to make up workouts while your at home with a sick baby?? Man I wish I could do that!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!