Thursday, September 23, 2010

*GAMES*

Our friends, Jason and Shannon, invited us to their home for dinner and games. When they called to ask us they said we were going to play "Minute to Win it" games. Conner and I were so excited because we LOVE to watch that show, but we have never played it. I went in feeling pretty confident, not cocky, just confident. I started off the game by playing the tissue game. For those of you know don't know you are suppose to take all 100+ tissues out of the tissue box using one hand in 60 seconds. Well I did it! Barely. Shannon and Whitney did it after me and they both finished with a good 20 seconds left. This is where my confidence was SHOT! Let's just say after that I let my hubby down! He did well, but me...not so good! The winners were Jace and Whitney who did VERY well at every game we played. It was such a fun night! 
We had a babysitter for Nixon, but it didn't end up working out so we had to drag him along. The first game Conner played was where you have to get the ping pong balls out of the tissue box from shake'n your booty. We were all yelling and laughing, needless to say it was LOUD. Poor Nixon just starting bawling! He was not quite sure what was going on. He was a trooper and ended up staying up pretty darn late with us!

Saturday we, as in Conner, Nixon, and myself, went to the UTAH STATE football game. This was Nixon's first USU game! Something I love about USU is the awesome student body. The stand up the entire game cheering, win or loose. It was a fun day to spend with MY family!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Well it's too bad that you don't have a GREAT friend who ADORES Nixon that you could have called to babysit him...oh wait... :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hey friend!!!
Wow, it's been TOO LONG since we have seen you guys. When are we going to do halloween crafts?!? Cohen was sick throwing up for like an entire week, but we are back on track and ready to play now. Oh and I have had your headbands for far too long!! You probably don't even want them anymore?!! So sorry. Let's fix this soon okay :)

Jessica Carol said...

Love Minute to Win It games. This looks so fun!!! By the way I am totally shocked at what a toe head Nixon is! You have the cutest little family :)

Anonymous said...

Ill Be there In about a Year! Utah State here i Come, look at my beautiful family <3

love you guys
come see me!

xoxo
lauren