Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The day of LOVE,,,

Conner and I were able to get away on our own for dinner while Nixon was being babysat. It was SO-O nice!!! Conner got me some beautiful flowers which I thought was so sweet!! I have spent a lot of my time lately planning for V-Day. I was so excited for this holiday this year..just because I love my little family SO much and wanted to do something fun for them (more Conner I guess!) Anyways, this
was at home waiting to surprise the hubster when we got home from dinner.


Here are some pictures of how the night went down...minus the after party. ;)


I made Conner this jerky/almonds bouquet. I even had to learn a tutorial on the internet how to tie a tie for the ribbon. 

I had a lot more fun with his card this year rather than just getting a card from the store....It was so fun to make and I knew that he would actually pay attention to this one!!! HAHA!





The suprised husband...




















5 comments:

Eric and Shayly said...

You are cute!! We need to hang out more

The Grantham Family said...

Happy heart day to you!! You are such a cute mom girl - and that card was da' bomb!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ky your table was so cute.. I love how you set it up.. Those cupcakes look like.... could it be cheesecake? You look good by the way... skinny and pretty just like always. Love ya

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

You're so cute Kylee, I love everything you did for Conner!! The card was hilarious. The cheesecakes were delicious. You went full out! I hope you guys were able to watch a movie and have fun last night.... with no homework involved :) Thanks again for watching Cohen!!!

Also, we should get together and come up with fhe ideas. Cause honestly..... we don't do fhe!! So you should not be asking for my advice ha. But I've been wanting to start doing it for about 6 months now :) So let's figure something out!

Connie said...

Loved the posts!