Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FHE

IDEAS PLEASE!!!!
What in the world are we suppose to teach or do for FHE with Nixon? We made these play dough hands and I tried to tie in mommy and daddy loving Nixon....but really it didn't make sense and he doesn't care anyways. In fact, he just tried to eat the salty dough and when we tried to get his hand print he was screaming so we had to pin him down. We haven't been so good with teaching Nixon anymore than showing him the temple or pictures of Jesus. Can anyone out there give me some ideas...PLEASE? (Shawnee..hint hint)







These were thrown away the next day (besides Nixon's)...I don't even see the point of what I FORCED my family into doing. See...I need ideas.


And,
This is how you find your child after his daddy changes his diaper.

No comments: