Thursday, February 17, 2011

WINTER WONDERLAND

The last few days here in Logan have been sunny and warmer than usual. By warmer I still mean 40-50 degrees...I saw a guy at the grocery stores with his plaid shorts and sandals. I had to laugh! If it is summer going into fall and 45 degrees I can guarantee people will not be in shorts and sandals. Some people get really excited about the warm weather, but I for one am not fooled one bit! Good weather usually means something bad is soon to follow.
I went to enrichment at 6:30 with it sprinkling outside, when I walked out of the building the roads, my car, and everything else in sight was COVERED with a thick white blanket. Conner was home with Nixon and didn't know it had snowed like that in only an hours time. When I finally got home around 8 I mentioned how I wanted to go out and play in it the next day with Nixon. Conner then said, "Nixon do you want to go play in the snow?" Nixon with a huge smile said, "YES!!!! know (snow)!!!!" So the Edwards family was geared up and out in the snow at 8:30 at night. Nixon was in heaven! 











 

No comments: