Saturday, July 30, 2011

JULY 16th

(I am trying to play catch up if you can't tell....)

July 16th was the day my handsome hubby turned the glorious age of 24! ( I say GLORIOUS age because it is the age I reallllllly want to be!!! haha!) With Conner working everyday we kind of spread his birthday celebration out a couple of days. He had to work on his birthday (Saturday), so I made cupcakes to take to the bank. All of his co-workers totally forgot it was his birthday, so luckily I came in to save the day! Nixon was not a happy camper when we left the bank WITHOUT the cupcakes though, ha! We went out to eat for his birthday with some friends ON his actual birthday. The next day, I made him his requested birthday meal and we sang happy birthday with cupcakes. The only thing he said he wanted for his birthday was me to deep clean the house! I told some friends that and the girls at the bank and they all pretty much said the same thing, "if their husband asked for that they would smack them!" haha!! Well, I sure didn't get down on my hands and knees to scrub the place but at least our house WAS clean AND I even vacuumed the place (that is usually his doing!). However, we did book a trip for NYC on his birthday which worked out great because I called that his big present! haha!
Happy birthday to our sweet daddy and husband!!! LOVE YOU!


I thought we had candles, obviously I was wrong. We had to go with a toothpick instead...



No comments: