Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mother's Day

There is definitely NO other joy in life than being a mother! I am so blessed that Heavenly Father has allowed me and given me the privilege to be the mother of two very precious and beautiful babies. I look forward to many many MANY more years as their mommy with an addition of a couple more kiddos in the mix! ;)
For Mother's Day we just had a BBQ at my parents with the family. It is always nice to get together with everyone. However, we missed one very important person! The guy who made being a mommy possible for me ;) Conner was in Texas and we missed him dearly!

Perfect picture- we told my brother not to get our double chins and he did just that! haha good shot Kars ;)





Mama's and Babies


Love this picture! Madden head butting his mommy! happy mother's day Linz! haha

No comments: