Saturday, June 30, 2012

WE MOVED TO TEXAS YA'LL!!!!

The day after we drove home from California my mom flew with me and the kids to my new home land of Round Rock (Austin), Texas. It was SO nice having my mom on the plane with my and at the airport to help with the kids! It was also very nice to have my mom here in Texas with me the first little bit to get adjusted, unpack, and decorate the house. We also did a lot of fun site seeing while she was here too! I am excited for them to come back!! Honestly, I thought it would be a lot harder living away from home than it has been. When my mom left I had quite a few breakdowns (so did Nixon...and Conner even had one too! haha) However, now I feel like I have adjusted and I can truly say that I love it here and I hope and pray it stays that way!



















No comments: