Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nixon's New Ride

On Nixon's actual birthday we surprised him with a power-wheeled four wheeler. We wanted to see his reaction and get it on camera so we tried to run out the door and be ready for him to come outside. He was screaming bloody murder because I wouldn't let him outside. He kept trying to follow me so I knew the whole plan wasn't going to work. I then sat him on the bar stool across the room from the door and ran outside. He was even more ticked! A few minutes later he opened the door with the saddest look on his face...BUT then he saw his 4-wheeler! His reaction was priceless. I was mad at us so he was trying not to smile, but he just couldn't hold it in! He LOVED riding on his new 4-wheeler and I personally got the biggest kick out of it! He is one wild driver!








No comments: