Saturday, October 13, 2012

Overly friendly

I see A LOT of me in Nixon. I am embarrassed about it now, but I remember being what I would now call 'annoying' to everyone, especially the Juab Cheerleaders and football players....and everyone else. I guess you can say I was very outgoing and would go up to anyone and everyone to talk to. (Totally not like that now, it all caught up to me) Nixon is the same way. He wants to talk to everyone he sees. Every time he rides his bike now without training wheels, he will want to go up to anyone who is in the yard and tell them he rides with no training wheels now. Our neighbors are two sisters who live together and are a little older. They also have two dogs, Lincoln and Carter. (Nixon fits in well with his president name!) Every time Nixon sees one of the neighbors he will always run over there and give them a hug. If he sees them out on their balcony, then every time he will ask if they will bring their dogs down, which they always do. He LOVES the dogs and will hold their leash and run all over the yards with them. The two ladies act like they love Nixon and will always be so sweet and grandma like with him. 








No comments: