Monday, October 1, 2012

September 27th was the big day!

Adelyn has been up on all fours for awhile now, but would not do any crawling movements. On Thursday (sept 27th) after she had woken up I put her on the rug while I was in Nixon's room getting him dressed for school. The next thing I know she had worked her way over to us by crawling. I remember the same thing happened with Nixon... (although I was at school....and he crawled for the first time with Conner) Anyways, Conner told me Nixon was sitting on the floor one morning and just crawled across the room out of no where. It is funny how they just pick it up and go with it that quick! Addie has been a crawling little fool since. She will go every where! She has even started crawling over to the shelf and trying to get my picture frames and decorations off! What a stink! We get such a kick out of her! Nixon seems a little jealous that she has been getting a lot of crawling attention. This morning he was crawling every where saying, "Mom! Look where I just crawled too!"












No comments: