Sunday, October 7, 2012

SICK

First off, I have to start out by posting two pictures of my little miss. It has nothing to do with the 'sick' title, I just like her...that's all! We were just sitting outside enjoying the cooler weather, FINALLY!


We put Addie to bed at her normal 8:00 time on Thursday (27th). Conner and I were watching TV and heard her cry. She stopped for a bit and then started up again. She did this quite a few times which is not normal at all. Conner went to get her out of bed and noticed she was burning up. She was NOT a happy baby! I knew right then it was going to be a looooong night!

On Friday after hardly zero sleep at all, Addie was not her self. Normally she is a very VERY busy little girl and never holds still. She won't sit still in my lap longer than 32 seconds (maybe 33 ;) ) However, all day she would just lay in my lap and sleep. Her temperature got up to 103.7. We tried a bath and medicine to help get it down, but nothing did the trick. We ended up just taking her in to make sure she didn't have an ear infection or anything severe, especially since she wasn't eating. She had sores in her throat, but the doctor just predicted it was a virus she would get over in a few days. I feel bad when my kids are sick, but I would be lying if I didn't say I loved how cuddly they are! 










No comments: