Saturday, July 31, 2010

He Makes Me Smile!

Since I have now made my first year of blogging into a book, I'm really going to start *trying* to record anything I think I should about things going on in our lives, especially Nixon's. I STILL don't have my camera fixed to download pics on our computer (crossing my fingers I will do that TODAY!). Anyways, Nixon did a couple of cute things yesterday that I just thought were worth remembering!

*Yesterday afternoon we took Nixon's Mickey train back over to the river trail for him to push around. It has been blasted hot and Nixon and I both were aware of that with our red sweaty faces. Nixon was pushing his train good at the beginning and then motioned for me to come over to him  and pick up his train. I carried his train and when we hit the shade he wanted me to put the train down. He continued to push it until we got back into a sunny part. He only liked pushing when he was in the shade! Who could blame him! I just thought it was pretty funny because I didn't think he would really notice the difference! 

*Last night before putting Nixon to bed he was sitting on my lap as I was reading him a book. He sat up in the middle of the book, grabbed my finger and with his other hand he pointed to his bed and said, "Nigh nigh". I guess he just couldn't wait for the book to be over because he REALLY wanted to go nigh nigh!! I think I am lucky to have a baby who literally asks to go nigh nigh for both naps and bedtime. Once he is put in his crib he giggles and is SO excited!!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Sweet, on both accounts!

Kaydee said...

He's growing up so fast! Time for another one:)