Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pioneer Dress Update

Nixon and I spent an entire week in Nephi without our daddy...this I will post about but FIRST just thought I'd give everyone one more BIG laugh....
While we were in Nephi we celebrated Pioneer Day with all my family. Well, if you read my post a few weeks ago about the whole pioneer dress/measurements thing, then you will appreciate what is coming!
During the parade I just sat on the grass with Nixon and all the little cousins, thinking that all the aunts & my mom was behind me on the chairs. As I was watching the parade I noticed 5 ladies walking through dress in...PIONEER DRESSES! Those five ladies just happened to be my mom and aunts. They walked in the parade, all dressed up just because of what Conner and I started with my Aunt Kristy. It was SO funny! I'm not sure why I am so gosh dang hormonal but it also made me cry...I just thought it was THAT sweet! :) 
*Love you guys crack me up! Love ya!!

1 comment:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Seriously so hilarious. I love that you posted all about this, so funny! See you guys tonight :)